Reservations & Other Policies
Check in / out times: Check in is after 4pm and check out is by 11am.
2021: due to the ongoing pandemic we are unable to accommodate early check in or late check out until further notice - sorry!
Please contact us directly to make a reservation (phone or email). While we do have an online availability calendar, we do not have an online booking engine - you must contact us directly.
We have a 2 night minimum stay policy and a 3 night minimum stay for holiday long weekends.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting 1 night stays.
For your convenience we accept payments via our online payment processing system called SQUARE which accepts all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover). We also gladly accept cash or e-transfers for your balance owing - please contact us regarding this option.
A deposit of the first night's fee, is required to guarantee all reservations. We will send you, via email, a deposit invoice through the Square payment processing system that can be paid securely online. A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights and more).
The balance owing for your stay will be due 14 days prior to arrival and will also be invoiced, via email, through our Square payment system. If you would like to pay in cash or by e-transfer please contact us.
COVID19 UPDATE (2021 season): To align with our modified cancellation policy (below) during this unprecedented time, your balance owing will be due 7 days prior to arrival. This will also help ensure physical distancing for both guests and hosts. Thank you for your understanding!
COVID19 UPDATE: Due to the ongoing uncertainty around traveling for the 2021 B&B season, we have modified our normal cancellation notice periods and have waived the cancellation admin fee. Also - for long term stays and group bookings we are only collecting a deposit of the first night's fee (instead of 50%).
We recognize that guests may want to wait as long as possible to cancel a reservation in the hopes that travel advisories/restrictions may change and permit them to still visit. In light of this, we are requesting that guests provide 7 days notice of cancellations to receive a FULL refund during this time.
As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- 1 night stays are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee per room.
- Stays of 2 or 3 days require 14 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Stays of 4 days or longer, or multiple room bookings, require 30 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Early departure or shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your travel plans.
As we are an adult oriented B&B, we are happy to accept well behaved children aged 12 and over (note that the Captain's Quarters is the only room that can accommodate 3 people).
We are not able to accept guest pets and there are no family pets on site.
Our house is 100% non-smoking. For the comfort and health of our guests, smoking is only permitted in designated areas (at the fire pit or in the parking area).