Reservations & Other Policies
Please contact us directly to make a reservation (phone or email). We do not have an online booking engine.
A 2 night minimum stay may apply from May through September; a 3 night minimum stay may apply on holiday long weekends. One night stays are usually only accepted in advance if they fill an opening between other reservations - please inquire.
For your convenience we accept payments via the online payment processing system called SQUARE which accepts all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover). We also gladly accept cash for your balance owing on arrival.
A deposit of the first night's fee, is required to guarantee all reservations. We will send you via email, a deposit invoice through the Square payment processing system that can be paid securely online. A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights and more).
Please note that 1 night stays are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- 1 night stays are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee per room.
- Stays of 2 or 3 days require 14 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Stays of 4 days or longer, or multiple room bookings, require 30 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Early departure or shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your travel plans.
As we are an adult oriented B&B, we are happy to accept well behaved children aged 12 and over (note that the Captain's Quarters is the only room that can accommodate 3 people).
We are not able to accept guest pets and there are no family pets on site.
Our house is 100% non-smoking. For the comfort and health of our guests, smoking is only permitted in designated areas (at the fire pit or in the parking area).