**CHANGES FOR 2021**
We are no longer providing a daily full cooked breakfast (and have consequently reduced our nightly rates).
We are now providing "self-catered" accommodations with a breakfast basket of goodies to get you started.
Upon arrival, in your room, you will find your breakfast basket to get you started with your self-catered breakfasts (please note that we do not replenish your basket - these items are only to get you started!).
With a focus on sourcing locally as much as possible, your basket may contain items such as:
- seasonal fresh fruit
- yogurt (will be in your room fridge!)
- locally made granola from Maple Roch in Summerland (vegan and wheat free)
- locally baked bagels (from the Peachland IGA) or muffins or similar
- locally made jams from Summerland Sweets
- 2 small juices (Sunrype is a local Kelowna company)
- fruit snacks from Summerland Sweets
- Cream for coffee (will be in room fridge)
- a starter supply of Keurig K-cups
- a starter supply of tea
Please note we are unable to accommodate any substitutions or special requests and the contents of the basket are subject to change without notice and may be dependent on product availability.
A large carafe of coffee will be available each morning in the guest kitchenette by 7:30 a.m. (sometimes earlier if we happen to be up early that day!).
Enjoy your self-catered breakfast in the privacy of your room or on the patio outside overlooking the lake. You may even want to get up early to catch the sunrise from the view deck!